MegaPath Business DSL delivers affordable high-speed connectivity to small businesses, branch offices, and remote workers. With MegaPath Business DSL, businesses will get fast, efficient Internet access and quick downloads of email and large files. What's more, MegaPath Business DSL delivers almost twenty times the upload speed of many residential services on the market today.
MegaPath DSL Datasheet
DSL service is a proven technology that uses standard telephone lines to provide reliable, high-speed Internet access. DSL is "always-on," providing high-speed Internet connectivity for websites, email, and other online applications. Unlike other broadband technologies, DSL service offers higher average speeds and fewer bottlenecks to slow you down.
Through MegaPath, we offer a range of different DSL technology types, each with unique upload or "send" and download or "receive" speeds. Below is a quick overview of the different types of DSL.
- ADSL2+” Referred to also as ADSL2Plus, this next-generation technology boosts the performance of ADSL broadband by dramatically enhancing bandwidth, offering greater data transfer rates with much faster download/upload speeds. If your business faces a growing demand to support new bandwidth-intensive applications and services, ADSL2+ is the ideal choice.
- ADSLâ€”Asymmetric DSL splits resources to give you higher download speeds than upload speeds. If you spend the majority of your time viewing websites and checking email, and less time sending files or running network applications, ADSL is your best choice.
- Dedicated vs. Line-shared ADSL Line-shared service is delivered over an existing or new telephone line and supports simultaneous Internet access and telephone use. Dedicated service is delivered over a separate line (not being used for telephone service) and is dedicated to Internet access service only.
- ISDN DSL is a symmetrical technology providing equal upload and download speeds. Generally, it is recommended for users unable to obtain other DSL services at their location.
- ISDN Symmetrical DSL also offers equal download and upload speeds. It is ideally suited for users working with large files, network applications, or maintaining in-house email or Web servers.
- Designed for Business - Ideal broadband solution for small and medium-sized businesses with applications such as Web or Email servers and network applications
- Top Performance - Dedicated DSL that is an affordable alternative to T1, with multiple symmetrical upload/download options to fit your needs and budget
- Always On - MegaPath Business DSL Plus and Business DSL Plus Enterprise provide the convenience of Internet access anytime, backed by MegaPath service level agreements
- Reliable - 24-hour target time-to-repair SLA for Business DSL Plus and 12-hour target time-to-repair SLA for Business DSL Plus Enterprise, with Invoice credits available for missed targets, along with 24x7x365 expert support
- Options Included - Email and Web Hosting included for free
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - 30 day no-risk satisfaction guarantee.