Successful business owners are constantly searching for the latest technology. Whether you are a small to mid-sized, or an enterprise company looking for business continuity and flexible voice service, Clearfly can help you save up to 60% over traditional voice.
SIP Trunking enables VoIP access for your SIP-enabled PBX. SIP trunks are sold per call session and provide all the features of a PRI with the cost savings of VoIP.
ABOUT SIP TRUNKING
SIP Trunking uses VoIP to connect your business phone system to the Internet. A Broadband Internet connection will replace traditional, Plain-Old-Telephone-Service (POTS) or Primary Rate Interface (PRI) lines, allowing your business to communicate efficiently and take advantage of scalability. Older phone systems can use SIP with the use of an Integrated Access Device (IAD) to connect your phone system to Clearfly’s SIP trunks.
ENHANCED SIP TRUNKS
Trunk Bursting: The ability to burst above the number of existing trunks or call sessions on demand.
Control: As a customer, you will be able to make changes to your account as you need them, including scalability of your call sessions, thus keeping voice costs in line with the growth of your business.
Multi-Office Trunking for Continuity: Leverage the savings that comes from pooling and centralizing your call sessions from your multiple offices. We can even provide continuity in case of a disasters
- Save up to 50% in monthly voice and data costs over traditional solutions
- Speed up ROI by leveraging your telecom investment
- Unlimited Local and Long Distance Calling
- Scales to fit your company size today and tomorrow
- Inbound & Outbound Caller ID
- Direct Inward Dial (DID) to any extension
- Automatic routing to external number if your PBX is offline
- Fax-to-Email (cFax) Options. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON CFAX