Nextiva is the fastest growing unified communication provider in the United States and serves more than 100,000 business customers. Since 2006, Nextiva has maintained its focus on simplifying the way businesses communicate. Through a combination of communication, collaboration and mobility solutions, Nextiva helps companies of all sizes and industries run more efficiently and increase productivity and profitability, while reducing their communication costs. Nextiva is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona and lives by the founding principle of Amazing Service®.
Convergence Communications is a certified partner of Nextiva and is authorized to resell their products and services
Why get Nextiva SIP Trunking?
A SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) trunk connection allows you to make phone calls from your current phone system without needing to buy costly new equipment. Minimal cost and effort – huge impact.
- UNLIMITED CALLING – Call anywhere, anytime throughout the US and Canada for one low rate each month. Plus great international rates
- SCALABLE & FLEXIBLE – Solutions for any size organization
- RELIABLE – 99.999% uptime!
- KEEP YOUR PBX – Integrates with many premise-based systems. Save the investment you’ve already made in your PBX equipment and simply add SIP trunks
- HD QUALITY VOICE
- HIGH QUALITY CODEC – Nextiva supports the G711u codec to deliver the highest call quality over your SIP trunking service
- AMAZING SERVICE – 24/7 Support to meet your companies needs
- FLAT MONTHLY RATE – Consistently budget your communication costs each month with no surprises, hidden fees, or contracts required
- EASY SETUP – Our team hear at Convergence and a dedicated Nextiva account management rep will see you through integration with your PBX and address any questions during the transition and in the future
- ONLINE MANAGEMENT – View your account and manage all your services through an online management customer portal